Thursday 1 September 2016

Gin Festival




On Monday, thanks to the extended weekend me and my family decided to head to Shrewsbury as it was such a beautiful day and there is nothing nicer than roaming around Shrewsbury in the sun. Bank Holidays are so nice as it means that I get an extra day to spend with my family as normally everyone is at work on weekdays whilst I'm at work on a Saturday so whenever we have an extra day together we try and go somewhere nice and as there was also a Gin Festival on at The Boathouse, it was lovely to just go and have a few drinks by the river. 

The entire day was filled with cocktails, laughs, good food and I was even treated by being taken into Paperchase and being told I could buy whatever I wanted ready for uni as a well done from my exam results. This was so so great as it meant that I got to get lots of stationery and filing in an attempt to try and organise myself when I go to uni as I'm the most scatter-brained person ever so hopefully this will create some order in my life. I also got some cute art prints as I'm hoping to create a mini gallery wall in my new flat to try and make it all nice and homely. At the minute, I'm overly obsessed with anything copper or anything with gold accents and Paperchase have got such a nice copper range in right now, I was so in my element! I also got the cutest mug everrrrrrrrrrr which I just had to mention as it's so so bloody cute! It's honestly the prettiest mug that I own as it has a geometric pattern and accents of gold foil.

Overall, I had a bloody lovely afternoon out with my family which actually turned into an unintended pub crawl as after going to numerous places in Shrewsbury for cocktails; I then continued my night out in Ironbridge with some friends. It was such an overly nice spontaneous day out!

The Clueless Blogger







No comments:

Post a Comment