Wednesday 10 July 2019

Starting Anew


So I think it's fair to say that I have been off the grid for a veryyy long time now, over a year in fact! Although I've had a rather long hiatus from blogging, I'm starting anew and refreshing my blog a little with the hope of bringing you more posts on a more regular basis. 

As I started this blog a while ago now when I was around sixteen (I think!!) and as I'm now reaching the grand age of 22,  I feel like it's about time I make a few changes here and there as I'm certainly not the same gal I was when I first began this clueless adventure. Things have definitely changed as I've gotten older, now with slightly more tattoos to disappoint my family with, a new found love for vegetables that I never thought would happen and having developed a particular skill to intimidate men with my ability to drink a pint quicker than most;  I would like to say I've grown as a person a hell of a lot since I started this blog. With that being said I feel like it's definitely a good time to make some changes around here. 

For any new followers, I feel like I should reintroduce myself as its been a little while... So I'm Francesca but you guys will know me as The Clueless Blogger, as when I began this little venture out of boredom and curiosity, sixteen year old me was completely clueless as to what I was doing here and am even still just as clueless from time to time!! 

So a little bit more about me... I'm a recent graduate from the University of Manchester, having studied a BSc in International Disaster Management and Humanitarian Response and despite three years of study I am still just as clueless as ever about what I want to do with my life and am currently finding it very overwhelming adjusting to adult life in the real world. I'm an avid dungaree wearer with a terrible coffee addiction, who eats way too much pesto, is hopelessly learning to play the ukulele, owns more books than any one person could possibly read in their lifetime and is always making new playlists to avoid real life responsibilities. I'm hoping that you're going to be a hearing a lot more from me in the future as I plan on creating lots of new content so keep watching this space. For more insights into my clueless life, you can check out my insta/twitter @francescaalic3


The Clueless Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment