Friday 30 December 2016

Ice Skating in Bath


Every year, me and the rest of my family all take a trip down to Bath just before Christmas so we can roam around the Christmas markets, visit the outdoor ice rink and overall to just spend some quality family time together. This is something I look forward to every year, this year in particular, as being at uni, I don't actually spend as much time at home with my family as I used to. We began our day in 'The Cosy Club', which is one of the cutest coffee shops I've been in! It's decorated with such lovely vintage art pieces, mix-match furniture, cascading lampshades and has the most gorgeous bar that takes you back to 1920's America as if you're in a saloon during the prohibition days.

 After a quick hot chocolate, we then went roaming around the markets and the other shops, with a quick pop in to Urban Outfitters. After eventually spending all of my money in their, we thought it best to leave, now poor but extremely happy with my new tartan trousers, we headed to TGI Fridays to cure our hunger. We spent the rest of the day roaming around Bath, finishing off our Christmas shopping and then headed to the outdoor ice rink. This is my absolute favourite part of the day, which is funny considering i'm the worst person in the world at ice skating. I'm literally Bambi on ice!! I spent the entire time with my sister who just drags me around the rink meaning I have less chance of falling over ha aha!  












Anyway, it was such a lovely day and was a success in terms of not falling over on the ice and in fact coming away with the cutest trousers and some new scrunchies. Above, are just a few photos from the day and towards the bottom are a few shots that me and my sister attempted to take whilst ice skating, that didn't particularly turn out great but that I love anyway because they basically sum up how bad I am at ice skating and how funny the day was as a whole.


The Clueless Blogger


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this.. Bath looks like the lovliest place! I am in love with your blog too, you should be so proud.. well done gorgeous gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete