Sunday 28 June 2015

The Clueless Blogger


As you have probably already figured out, I'm new to this blogging scene and have absolutely no clue as to where to start so I'm just going to attempt to talk a little about myself and why I've started this blog. So.. I'm Francesca and I am a 17 year old student living in the West Midlands. Ok, that sounded like the beginning of an AA speech.. Anyway, I am a huge enthusiast of Literature; The Smiths; Cacti;American History and Instagramming pointless photos. I also have a tendency to sleep my days away and my ultimate weakness is soup! 

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now and have consistently put it off because I never knew where to start; I decided that as I have seven weeks until I return to Sixth Form, I have a long time to figure it all out. The title of my blog basically came from my state of mind 99.9% of the time as I am pretty clueless about most things so this blog could be one huge learning curve for me.

I don't have a theme for my blog in particular but I'm just going to blog about anything that comes into my head at the time. As I am a History,and Literature student; there may be occasions where I write blog posts based on historical events or political affairs that I'm passionate about and as I love to read, there will most likely be reviews on books that I have recently read. Besides my studies, I'm really into travelling, vinyl collecting and vintage shopping so if any of this sounds like it would 'float your boat', then stick around. 

I'm hoping this blogging affair goes to plan and maybe eventually I can change my name to the 'Informed, perceptive or even savvy blogger' but for now I'm looking forward to this clueless journey into the world of blogging.

The Clueless Blogger

P.s. I have a 'Blogging for Dummies' book that I'm going to attempt to get through so this journey may not be as painfully clueless as I thought

No comments:

Post a Comment